Administrator of your personal data
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used in the marketing activities of the Wilanowska Metro Park Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw (ul. Wspólna 70, 00-687 Warsaw) entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000901218, (hereinafter “My” or “Park Projects”).
Contact with the administrator
In order to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing and promotional purposes, you can contact the administrator:
- by email: [email protected],
- by letter to the following address: ul. Wspólna 70, 00687 Warsaw,
- by phone: 22 329 11 76,
- in person at the administrator’s premises.
Contact with the personal data inspector of the PARK PROJECTS group
In case of questions related to the processing and protection of your personal data, you can contact the data protection officer appointed in the PARK PROJECTS group:
- by post to the following address: Wilanowska Metro Park Sp. z o. o., ul. Wspólna 70, 00-687 Warszawa,
- by email: [email protected],
- by phone: 22 329 11 76.
Source of obtaining your data
We received them from you by filling in the contact form on our website (www.wilanowskametropark.com.pl) or in paper form when contacting our sales representative.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by PARK PROJECTS
Based on your consent obtained by completing and submitting the contact form, we will process your personal data in order to present an offer regarding our products, services, for marketing purposes, to provide commercial information, including advertising materials promoting our products, information about events organized by us, and also to conduct satisfaction surveys and evaluate products and services provided by Park Projects Sp. z o. o.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. A of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Providing your personal data
Providing your personal data (name and e-mail address) is completely voluntary, however, it is necessary for us to be able to send commercial information, such as an offer, promotions, etc. Additionally, you can provide us with your telephone number, which will facilitate direct contact with you.
Rights related to the processing of your personal data
In accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, you are entitled to:
- The right to access personal data and receive a copy thereof.
- The right to request rectification (correction) of personal data.
- The right to request the deletion of personal data – if in your opinion there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we delete it.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send the data to another administrator. However, we will only do so if such a message is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data applies only to the data that we process on the basis of a contract with you or your consent.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that we process based on your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. In order to withdraw consent, a request should be sent to the e-mail address: [email protected].
- The right to object at any time to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
The storage time of your personal data
We store your data for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent (if we process it only on the basis of your consent), object to such processing or until we determine that it has become obsolete.
Sharing your personal data
Your data is made available to our software provider that enables the management of our customer base, as well as to the entity to which we commission support in the management of our website.
Automatic processing of your personal data (profiling) in a way that affects your rights
In terms of the processing of your personal data, there will be automated (using IT software that allows us to manage our customer base) profiling consisting, for example, in creating individual categories of our clients based on their preferences and presenting appropriate offers taking into account the above interests, i.e. the declared area, layout, type of premises. As a result of such processing, no decisions with legal, financial or other similar effects will be made against you.